Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Web Thing#14

When I typed in learning 2.0 at Technorati, I was happy to see that the words web 2.0 were being used for the tags. That means that Tecnorati is able to do the old "see also." Now, I barely got through cataloging- and I don't get excited over cataloging concepts-but that was cool!

This is a cool way to share first person accounts and information. I love the fact that it is searching all these posts and blogs.

I played around with searching the blogs. I wanted to search parenting of toddlers- found great stuff. With parenting so many times- the little stories that we learn from actual parents and not the experts makes a huge difference!

Technorati is a great tool for life long learning- I have found so many links. Can't wait to share with my friends.

No comments: